Mindiverse Online Meditation Session
Mindiverse is currently offering free weekly online sessions, due to the recent situation of coronavirus.
There are two online meditation sessions each week, everyone is welcome to join to meditate and quieten the mind.
Who needs meditation?
- Anyone who would like to explore the inner world, for freedom, blue-sky thinking and creativity.
- People who cannot stay calm and stress-free for the time being, for their well-being.
- People would like to know the essence of the world, therefore for a deep level of peace.
- Anyone. Meditation is life, life is meditation, so for anyone who needs to live a life.
What is the session like?
The online session focuses on meditation, includes, but is not limited to:
- Diverse meditation technique review/explanation (best to watch the 10-min intro videos via https://events.mindiver.se/page/meditation/ if you are very new to meditation).
- Philosophical exploration into the nature of mind: based on Zen, Taoism and neurons.
- Meditate together to quieten the mind.
- Q&A about meditation, (leave a message during the session, we try our best to answer)
How long does each session last?
The session lasts 1 hour.
Is it free?
How/where to join the session?
There are three ways to join the online meditation session; choose the one you feel most comfortable with.
1.Interactive way via the platform provided by Authentic Days
The online meeting room URL: click here
Check your camera and mic before joining, it is recommended to keep your microphone muted when joining the session, to avoid making unwanted noise due to the sensitivity of the microphone. Camera is optional.
With the microphone muted, when you need to speak, press and hold the “space” button on the keyboard to “push to talk”; of course, you could also leave messages via “chat”.
2.Passive way via YouTube Live
The YouTube Live URL: click here
watch the session via YouTube Live (Only Cico appears in the video, out of the privacy concern), for HD video and studio-level audio.
YouTube Live has a few seconds of delay, but the video and audio quality is superb, compared to interactive way.
3. Concentration mode: audio streaming
Listen to the audio live via this to concentrate on the content.
What is the date and time to join the online session?
Click one of links as below for the date and time.
- Authentic Days Facebook event, the event name is “Couch Hangout: Mindfulness & Philosophy”.
- Facebook event
- Mindful Amsterdam Meetup
- Within this website, event section