Mindiverse Online Meditation Session
(Updated on 23 Sep 2020)
Mindiverse is currently offering free weekly online sessions, due to the recent situation of coronavirus.
There are two online meditation sessions each week, everyone is welcome to join to meditate and quieten the mind.
Who needs meditation?
- Anyone who would like to explore the inner world, for freedom, blue-sky thinking and creativity.
- People who cannot stay calm and stress-free for the time being, for their well-being.
- People would like to know the essence of the world, therefore for a deep level of peace.
- Anyone. Meditation is life, life is meditation, so for anyone who needs to live a life.
What is the session like?
The online session focuses on meditation, includes, but is not limited to:
- Diverse meditation technique review/explanation (best to watch the 10-min intro videos via this link if you are very new to meditation).
- Philosophical exploration into the nature of mind: based on Zen, Taoism and neurons.
- Meditate together to quieten the mind.
- Q&A about meditation, (leave a message during the session, we try our best to answer)
How long does each session last?
The session lasts 1 hour.
Is it free?
How/where to join the session?
Join via Zoom meeting (recommended)
Register via here to get the link to join Zoom session.
Watch YouTube Live
The YouTube Live URL: click here
What is the date and time to join the online session?
Click one of links as below for the date and time.